If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A break and a DT Call

Good morning, you may be wondering why we don't have a challenge this week. 
Well we are having a little break, a revamp and looking for some new dt members.
If you would like to be part of the team please email me Shelley at kaylee0103@hotmail.com with a link to your blog.
Requirements:
Term 4 months starting 13th October
create one project per week 
Use sponsor images when available
Have your card ready and on the dt blog by midday thursday before challenge
Must have an active blog
Comment on participants entries
And have fun

2 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Hi Shelly thank you for this message on the blog. Looking forward to more challenges.

I entered my first one with no. 198 - No Floral Embellishments but have noticed that, as yet, a winner hasn't been posted. I don't think I have missed it - then again I can't be sure, lol. would it be possible to pop a note on the blog to let us know when this will be drawn please. If this has already been done - please please forgive me for being sooooo thick!

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Shelley said...

Hi Sue, not done the draw yet but will be done during the next week xx